Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Treat Your Skin With Seraphim Skincare


Another Atlantan I want to spotlight for making her own products is Lil Dyer Cobbs. She owns Seraphim skincare. She makes two products I really love and wanted to tell y’all about.

 

The first product I tried is the PEEL AND BLEACH CREAM for the Face & Body. If you’ve got sun damage and are wanting to get rid of it, this should be your go-to cream. I’ve used it for years and love it. When you begin using it, you will go through a stage of your skin peeling, but that’s exactly what you want it to do. If you’re consistent with using this product, you will begin to see a change in the texture of your skin, especially if you’re someone over 40. It’s not a cheap product (prices are listed below), but you only have to use a tiny bit each time, so it goes a long way.

 

The other product I love that she makes is called INDULGENCE SILK CREAM for the face and body. It’s made of all-natural ingredients and is awesome. I only use it at night. When you first put it on, it’s thick and greasy, but give it 20 minutes and your skin will soak it up. I love the way it makes my face feel, and it works great for my skin with the peel and bleach cream. I also use it on my hands at night in the winter!

 

I give both of these products 5 kisses!

-Carol


 

Get the Peel and Bleach Cream for $75-$325 from Seraphim Skincare

Get the Indulgence Silk Cream for $65.00 at Seraphim Skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment