Wednesday, May 20, 2020

ANISA Beauty is the Best


First, I want to say how much I love ANISA Beauty products. Anisa is from Atlanta, GA, and owns her own brush company and manufacturing plant in China. She’s a huge animal rights advocate and therefore all of her brushes and products are cruelty-free with no animal testing.

 

I recently tried two of her products, the first of which was the QUICK DRY BRUSH CLEANER SPRAY. I love this brush cleaner! It cleans the brushes extremely well and dries practically instantly. The only thing I’m not crazy about is the smell, but that’s not going to stop me from using it because the smell doesn’t linger on my brushes. Most people don’t realize how important it is to keep your brushes clean because of the bacteria that transfers to your brushes from your face!

 

I also tried the face CLEANSING BRUSH, which I loved. The brush head itself is a combination of very soft bristles and silicone bristles. It has a great silicone handle to it that grips really well, and it does a great job cleaning your face!

 

I give the spray 4 kisses (only because I’m not crazy about the smell), but the brush is 5 kisses for sure.

-Carol


Spray

Brush


 

Get the Quick Dry Brush Cleaner Spray for $15.00 at ANISA Beauty

Get the Cleansing Brush for $32.00 at ANISA Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment