Wednesday, May 20, 2020

This BellaPierre Setting Powder Lasts All Night


If you haven’t caught on yet, I have very oily skin and am constantly looking for products that help with my shine and help my makeup last, without looking cakey. I have been using the Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying powder for the past 6 months but unfortunately, I dropped the compact recently and the rest of the product was destroyed. To cope with my sadness of losing my favorite powder, I decided to start trying out new products that would have the same effect to see if there’s any that hold up to my old love. I tried this BELLAPIERRE COSMETICS BANANA SETTING POWDER one night when I knew that I would be out for hours and wanted to see if it would last without having to retouch it more than once. Here’s what I loved about this product: 

  • It kept my face oil-free for the night (until I started dancing, but that one’s on me)
  • The yellowish color helped cover the last bit of redness on my face and made my skin look even and smooth

I thought the product was a little difficult to get out of the container and because it’s such fine powder, it got everywhere but I’m also used to using a pressed powder so I may just have to get used to a fine powder.

 

I really loved this product and give it 5 kisses!

-Carolyne


Get it for $35.00 at Belle Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment