Wednesday, May 20, 2020

An All-Day Moisturizer


I have mild rosacea and get red cheeks all-too-easily. I use a prescribed cream from the dermatologist to help control it, but it’s not a cure-all and I still get red, splotchy skin from time-to-time. I also have oily skin that’s prone to acne, so I have to be careful about what I use for my daily moisturizer. That being said, I loved the GOLDFADEN MD VITAL BOOST EVEN SKINTONE DAILY MOISTURIZER! It didn’t leave my face looking oily or greasy, which is very important to me. While it didn’t cure my rosacea (nothing has, unfortunately), it did make my skin look more even over-all. And it has a fantastic smell! I only wish it had some SPF in it. I probably won’t purchase the full-size of this product because it’s very important to have sun protection in my daily moisturizer.

 

I give this product 4 kisses, only because it doesn’t have SPF!

-Carolyne


 

Get it for $68.00 at Goldfaden

No comments:

Post a Comment