Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Clearer and Brighter Skin from Canadian Pore Mask


If a product has the words “pore cleanser” on it, I’m immediately all in. I have pretty oily skin and workout a lot, so I always have a nice concoction of sweat and dirt in my pores. When I got this sample of NEOGEN DERMALOGY CANADIAN CLAY PORE CLEANSER there weren’t any instructions on it, so I went with the traditional face mask attempt and applied it evenly all over my face and let it sit for a few minutes. It was easy to apply and did not make a mess, which I appreciated. 


It started bubbling after about 2 minutes. I love feeling bubbles from a face mask because this proves it’s actually doing something! The bubbles don’t get big, basically the mask just changes texture on your face. I left it on for 5 minutes total because I thought maybe it was done working after the bubbling completely stopped. I rinsed my face with warm water and the product came off easily, with no parts left to scrub off. I noticed that my skin immediately looked clearer and brighter! My pores looked smaller overall, except I still had some blackheads left on my nose.

 

I would give this product 4 kisses for overall ease of use and also the immediate effects, but I wish it had done more for my blackheads that I try so hard to get rid of!

-Carolyne


 

Get it for $27.00 at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment