Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Dessert for the Hands: Concentrated Oak Milk, Shea Butter and Marshmallow Root Extract

This product advertises that it’s “totally-to-die-for,” so I had to check it out to see if it was worth the hype. I don’t usually use hand cream, just because I can’t stand when my hands are oily when I’m trying to do something, but I brought CAKE’s MILK MADE VELVETEEN HANDCREAM to work with me one day to use after the not-so-great smelling soap in the bathroom.

I really liked this product. It’s silky, makes my hands smooth, doesn’t leave them too oily and smells delicious! Enriched with concentrated oak milk, shea butter and marshmallow root extract, Milk Made is vegan and paraben, phthalate and GMO free. $5.99 for 60ml. I don’t love very sweet smelling things so it wasn’t my favorite scent in the world, but I liked it for what it was.

I give it 4 kisses, just because I wasn’t in love with the scent, but everything else about it was great!
-Carolyne



No comments:

Post a Comment