Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Instant Glow Inspired by the Nordic Phenomena Known as the Midnight Sun


Here’s the deal: I don’t use frosted highlighter very often because I can’t stand the way it looks on “older” eyelids. But NOMAD’s STOCKHOLM MIDNIGHT SUN HIGHLIGHTER changes the game. 

I only use it at night when I’m going out with a full face of makeup – and even then I only put a tiny dot in the inner corner of my eye. That being said, this product will probably last a lifetime because I use it so seldom. 

This smooth, blendable powder is free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, talc and gluten – and Nomad infuses it with blackcurrent extract for a light-gold, “champagne” glow. $17. 

It did a fantastic job, so I give it five kisses.
-Carol
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment