Let me preface this by saying if you use this product, do not have a white towel in sight!
I was so excited to try this mask out because my t-zone is the most problematic area on my face – especially in the summer when I’m constantly sweating and reapplying sunscreen. The shimmery, glittery black goo contains volcanic ash, charcoal and “saphire powder” to cleanse pores, absorb/ control sebum and impurities, and exfoliate dull skin.
Here’s what I loved about I DEW CARE’s SPACE KITTEN T-ZONE CLEARING GALACTIC BLACK PEEL-OFF MASK:
• It smelled like fresh flowers
• It came off relatively easy
• Bonus points: it was glittery
However, it had a few drawbacks that kept me from wanting to give it 5 kisses:
• Hard to put on with your hands and gets stuck in your nails (easier with an applicator?)
• It hurt to peel off my cheeks, but was fine everywhere else
• Did not come off as clean as I was hoping
I give this mask four kisses because my pores did end up looking cleaner and my face was softer, but it was too much of a hassle to take on and off to make the experience relaxing.