Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Get A Daily Stretch and Enjoy an Easier Way to Exfoliate Your Back

If there’s anything I’ve learned over time, it’s that you’ve got to exfoliate your skin – at least once a week, head to toe. I especially love exfoliating in the summer to get all of the sunscreen off that I wear daily. When I found a cloth that claimed to make it easier to clean your back, I had to get one. DAILY CONCEPTS DAILY STRETCH WASH CLOTH, $14.

Here’s what I like about it:
 • It’s rough enough to feel you getting clean, but soft enough to not irritate your skin
 • It has two loops on either side to make it easier to clean your back
 • Cotton base with nylon exfoliating loops – clinically, allergy and dermatologist tested
 • Fading label indicator alerts you when it’s time to replace

The only thing I don’t like about it is that when you stretch it out, it gets too narrow. But it does the job and gets my sunscreen off well, so I give it four kisses.
-Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment