Wednesday, December 18, 2019

My Dermatologist Recommended This to Combat Chronic Dry Skin


I recently had my annual skin cancer checkup. If there’s any advice I could give to someone young, it’s to stay out of the sun. I wish I had taken that advice when I was younger, but here we are. One of my biggest problems I told my dermatologist about is chronic dry skin. 


She recommended ISDIN HYDRATION URADIN LOTION 10 from a company in Spain. It was $30 for 13.5 oz at her office, which seemed crazy at the time. I thought “I’m not going to buy it there; I’m going to go home and get it on Amazon.” Well, it was $100 on Amazon. So, I realized that $30 wasn’t so bad. 


Here’s what I like about it:
• It’s hydrating (but I have to reapply if I’m going out at night)
• It has a really clean smell
• It has a lock on it which is easy to do and undo, which is nice for traveling 


I give it four kisses, only because I don’t like how it feels tacky on your skin for a while after applying
-Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment