Wednesday, December 18, 2019

BANG: Take Your Eye Lashes From Skimpy and Sparse to Bigger and Bolder in Just Two Swipes

I tend to stick by the old saying, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

This is how I feel about mascara, as I’ve been using Covergirl’s Clump Crusher mascara since I started wearing makeup. However, BAD GIRL’s BANG VOLUMIZING MASCARA is a total gamechanger for me.

Just two easy swipes of it is enough to make my lashes look long and dark, and not clumpy at all. It’s perfect for my everyday makeup I wear to work, and takes zero time to apply. The smudge-proof formula contains space-age “aero particles” with ProVitamin B5 (known to fuel lash thickness and strength) to add maximum volume without weight.

Pro tip: I used it in conjunction with my Covergirl mascara, and let me tell you, I found the holy grail. I put on the Covergirl mascara first to make my lashes thick, and then the Bad Gal mascara to lengthen them out. It was perfection.

I give this mascara five kisses!
-Carolyne

No comments:

Post a Comment