Tuesday, July 7, 2020

This Full Coverage Concealer Hides All of Your Blemishes



I’m always hesitant to try new concealers because my skin is very sensitive to heavy products. My main reason for using concealer is to hide the occasional pimple, and fortunately I keep good enough care of my skin that I don’t need to use it that often, especially in the summer when a tan can naturally conceal most imperfections. I waited a while to try this YENSA SKIN ON SKIN BC CONCEALER (color: Tan Neutral) until I had built up some nice dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep a few nights in a row. I swiped on the concealer before heading out for the day and, much to my excitement, it looked great! It wasn’t too heavy and blended in perfectly. It came out of the tube very fast though, and more product than I needed, so the design of the bottle can be fixed but I loved the product overall.

 

4 kisses!

-Carolyne


Get it for $28.00 at Yensa

No comments:

Post a Comment