Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Erase Fine Lines with This Wonder Eye Cream



I’m all about preventative measures when it comes to taking care of my skin, so even though I don’t have any major wrinkles around my eyes yet, I use an eye cream every night before I go to sleep. This BALANCE ME WONDER EYE CREAM came in my most recent Ipsy package and had rave reviews, so I was ecstatic to try it. I used it every morning for a week (since I already had a night eye cream) and LOVED the results. My eyes looked brighter, had fewer fine lines, and no dark spots! I even had my friend (who always struggles with dark circles) try it and she loved it. We would highly recommend this cream and will definitely be purchasing the real thing.

 

5 kisses!!

-Carolyne


 

Get it for $23.00 at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment