Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Light Up Your Face with this “Dew Me” Highlighter



I was really excited to try this product because I’ve never used highlighter on its own, only as part of a contour kit. The ESTATE DEW ME BAKED HIGHLIGHTER POWDER (in color “byeee”) was everything I could hope for in my first true highlighter experience. I used it as part of a simple “going out look” last week (AKA getting a drink on the patio of my favorite restaurant), instead of my usual contour look. I applied it to my cheekbones and in the inner corner of my eyes to give them a little pop. My favorite part about this highlighter is that it looks completely natural and you can build the color as much as you want by reapplying it.

 

Would definitely give this product 5 kisses!

-Carolyne


 

Get it for $10.00 at Estate Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment