Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Hydrate Your Skin with This Herbal Body Moisturizer


I’ve been working on my tan recently (one plus side of quarantining at home with nothing to do), and my skin has been getting very dry as a result. I’m definitely not as good about putting on lotion after being in the sun as I should be, but I think that’s because I’ve never found a lotion that makes me want to put it on. That is, until I tried this HEMPZ PINEAPPLE AND MELON HERBAL BODY MOISTURIZER. It smells absolutely incredible and leaves my skin super hydrated. The only issue is it doesn’t last the whole day if you put it on in the morning, which is unfortunate. I will stick to putting it on after I shower at night to go to bed with soft, great-smelling skin!

 

4 kisses!

-Carolyne


 

Get it for $16.99 at ULTA

No comments:

Post a Comment