Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Thinning, Unshaped Eyebrows? Here’s the Best Fix on the Market

In the beginning of my modeling career, I had a famous makeup artist do my makeup for me in New York. He taught me that the two most important things on your face are your eyebrows and your lips. Now, if I had to pick between the two, it would be my eyebrows to make sure they’re always shaped and groomed. Of course, back then I had beautiful, thick eyebrows. Now for some reason I don’t – but that’s ok because I can fix it with MAYBELLINE’s TATTOOSTUDIO WATERPROOF EYEBROW GEL (Deep Brown)! 

I spend a lot of time on my brows each day: I’ll use a pencil to shape them and a brow gel to fill them. For this specific product, I suggest starting out with a tiny bit because it dries really quickly, and then spreading it out with a Q-tip and shaping it with the brush. If you mess up, you can always correct it by using a Q-tip and rubbing it off. This stuff stays on all day long! I swear you could even swim in it. 10 smudge-proof shades. $12.99 

I give it five kisses for sure. 
-Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment