Monday, June 5, 2017

Marc Jacobs: the Right Choice Brought to You by The Informed Choice

I've had my quarrels with Marc Jacobs. I mean, that giant (and neon yellow) cloth tote that everyone had in 2010... Really? But alas, I have dismissed my prejudice and was happy to find his lipstick at a routine Sephora visit.

Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick is his peace offering (after I had to see that neon yellow bag every day of my high school career) or at least, that's how I'll take it. This creamy, hydrating stick is easily a new favorite. I picked up the shade known as Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, which is a baked rose, and was happy to find there was no running or smudging after application. Of course, there was transfer of color around the top of my beer bottle, but the lines on my lips were crisp and remained so.

So Mr. Jacobs, apology accepted. I give your lipstick 5 kisses.





It's available on www.sephora.com for $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment