Friday, June 2, 2017

Chella's Eyebrow Pencil: A Savior or a Tease?

I love doing my eyebrows, they're probably my favorite part of my makeup ritual so when I came across Chella's Eyebrow Pencil, I was, naturally, over the moon.

I was surprised to learn there were only 3 colors--taupe, ebony, and auburn (sorry blondes!)--none of which seemed to match the dark brown look I was hoping for, but I decided to give the taupe shade a chance.

And somehow, it matched my hair! The mechanical pencil (thank God) is thin enough to give you constant control of your shape. Whether you like your brows thin or extra thick, this pencil can do it all. And of course, let's not forget, if you're going for the most natural look possible, you can always smudge and blend the pigment for a lighter look.

It's fair to say I ended up more than please with Chella's eyebrow pencil.

I give it 5 kisses.



It's available on www.chella.com for $18.

No comments:

Post a Comment