Friday, May 26, 2017

NARS: A Girl's Dream Come True

I have to bring up my foundation. While some women have a love-hate or hate-hate relationship with their foundations, I have a love-love. You'll never hear me say I don't have good coverage or my foundation slides off my face. If you love liquid foundation, I highly suggest you splurge for NARS.

NARS' All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation is an amazing product. I use shade Sante Fe (or Medium 2) and with its peachy undertones, it perfectly balances out my skin. And believe me when I say it never looks like the wrong color after application.

For those looking to cover imperfections or even out their skin tones, NARS is a girl's best friend. I promise.

I give it 5 kisses.



It's available at www.sephora.com for $52.

No comments:

Post a Comment